Hyejeong (혜정) is a South Korean singer and actress. She is a vocalist of the girl group AOA. February 23, 2015 - December 28, 2016
- She was born in Seoul, South Korea.
- She’s an only child.
- It is said that she was very shy as a child, and is still shy today, but is more open and talkative once you get to know her.
- She became more confident after she became a cheerleader and a promotional model in high school.
- Hyejeong’s mom signed her up for a supermodel pageant where Hyejeong succeeded at up until the third preliminary round. However, during that contest she was discovered by FNC Entertainment’s casting director, so she joined the company as a trainee (in August 2010).
- She acted in SBS drama ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ prior to AOA’s debut.
- She acted in SBS’s drama “Cheongdam-dong Alice” (as Se Kyung’s younger sister Se Jin).
- She was one of the cast members on the first season of The Romantic & Idol, she paired up with MBLAQ’s Mir and 2PM’s Jun.K on the show.
- She enjoys doing yoga.
- She is good at cooking Kimchi.
- She and Seolhyun eat the most out of the AOA members.
- She prefers to stay simple by wearing a hoodie and some shorts, rather than dressing up.
- According to the other members, she has the best body and is the sexiest in the group.
- During ‘AOA’s One Fine Day’ Hyejeong weighed herself, she said, “It says I’m 57 kg (125 lbs)” while the other members told her to not reveal their weights. She later explained: “Please edit that part out. I think my clothes were really wet. My weight came out like that. So I thought ‘What’s this?’ Even when I was chubby, I didn’t weigh that much…It’s probably not true…right?”
- Hyejeong starred in FT Island’s “I Wish” MV.
- Sub-Unit: AOA Cream (Hyejeong, Yuna, and Chanmi)